Chillbro’s Content Creation Crash Course Episode 1A
FRESH DROPS: Chillbro’s Content Creation Crash Course Episode 1A: Create Content For FREE, NOW!
Chllbro’s Content Creation Crash Course is an educational and professional development series, planned to span across 7 episodes. The focus of this Crash Course is to prepare, empower, and educate Creators and Artists to use Free And Open Source Software to Create Content and Tell Their Stories.
The Content Creation Crash Course is for Creators of all skill levels; experienced, new, and aspiring!
Create Content for FREE, NOW! Chillbro’s Content Creation Crash Course Episode 1A
Being creative shouldn’t come with a price tag!
My course is different. How? All the software and tools featured and used are Free and Open Source (with a few optional exceptions).
In the first half of episode one we will look at how to install and configure OBS Studio to record your webcam, record your microphone, record your gameplay, and record your desktop audio.
We will use the recording we make using OBS Studio to edit and render a video in widescreen format for upload to YouTube or Facebook, using Shotcut; a Free And Open Source Video Editor.
Chillbro’s Content Creation Crash Course Episode 1A Contents
Here is a list of all the timestamps to important sections in Episode 1A of Chillbro’s Content Creation Crash Course:
- 00:00-01:00 – Introduction to Episode 1A of Chillbro’s Content Creation Crash Course
- 01:01-2:00 – Download, Install and Configure OBS Studio (https://obsproject.com)
- 02:01-04:07 – Adding A Microphone In OBS Studio
- 04:07-05:26 – Adding A Webcam In OBS Studio
- 05:27-06:31 – Adding a Game Capture Source In OBS Studio
- 06:32-07:35 – Finishing Touches + First Recording with OBS Studio
- 07:36-08:12 – Editing Video With Shotcut Intro
- 08:13-08:19 – Download Shotcut (https://shotcut.org)
- 08:20-08:51 – Cut, Edit, and Render Your First Video With Shotcut
- 08:52-09:22 – Setting In And Out Points On Video Source In Shotcut
- 09:23-10:10 – Make Edits On The Timeline In Shotcut
- 10:11-10:58 – Adding An Audio Track In Shotcut
- 10:59-11:58 – Adding An Audio Filter In Shotcut (Gain/Volume Filter)
- 11:59-12:46 – Exporting Video For YouTube In Shotcut (Render Shotcut Video)
- 12:47-13:01 – Conclusion
- 13:02-13:12 – Next Episode Preview (Episode 1B)
- 13:13-13:32 – Like, Subscribe, and Ring The Bell!
- 13:33-13:53 – Thank You!
- 13:54-14:03 – End Card
Get started NOW!
Start Creating Content today and start getting better right away! If you start tomorrow; it’ll be one more day until you reach your goal.